What Shipping Methods Are Available?
The shipping companies used by Nikos Shoes are:
- ELTA (greek post)
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally!
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
You can complete your purchase by selecting one of the following payment methods:
- By Debit / Credi Card
Our eshop collaborates with Nathional Bank of Greece for the card payment service. You can use your card, credit, debit or prepaid. VISA MasterCard, Maestro.
Payment by credit card is carried out in a totally secure and controlled environment by the bank itself to ensure the confidentiality of the data of the transaction.
*See more in the section ‘Transactions Security’.
- By Paypal
Payment by PayPal is a completely secure payment method. For the payment of your order, you will be redirected to PayPal’s website, without this (Paypal) coming into contact in any way with your data and account information. You can use your existing PayPal account for your order or create a new account in case you don’t have one.
- Via Bank deposit
You can deposit the amount of money of your order, at the following bank account:
While you are depositing the amount, make sure to mention your name, which should be the same as the name you entered in the online order form. Please following the deposit of the amount in the bank or via e-banking, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the receipt included, in order to confirm your deposit.
Right after the confirmation, the products will be shipped.
CAUTION: You should be informed that by selecting the deposit by bank account, it takes up to 3 days (depending on the bank chosen to make the deposit) in order for our system to be updated for this transaction.
Is Buying On-Line Safe?
Το provide maximum security for your purchases, NBG has built new intelligent chip technology into its credit and debit cards. This technology ensures extra security for all your transactions carried out using NBG credit and debit cards at all points of sale or services.
Instructions for safe card use
Your card is accepted internationally and may be used for transactions at any businesses displaying your card’s international indications in Greece and abroad.
In particular, for your own security it is important that you:
- Regularly check your account activity. If you identify any transactions not carried out by you, please immediately notify NBG by calling at +30 210 4848484.
- Report immediately loss or theft of your card by calling our round-the-clock Contact Center at +30 210 4848484.
- Destroy all documents (monthly bills, account statements etc.) that include your personal data (such as name, address etc.) before throwing them away.
- When registering for MasterCard® SecureCode™ / Verified by VISA and entering the information required to set up your personal Secure Code account, avoid using any combinations of numbers or characters that can be easily guessed.
- Do not disclose your personal particulars and card details to anyone else, even if they claim to be employees of NBG.
- Please note that NBG will never send you an email requiring you to disclose personal or confidential data, such as card particulars, verification codes, PIN codes, or to connect to the Internet Banking service to enter such information.
- Check the expiry date of your card. If your card has expired and you haven’t received your new card yet, please contact NBG immediately by calling at +30 210 4848484.
- Always watch over the procedure when your card is being charged for purchases and services.
- Keep your card with you. Don’t leave your card lying around where others may be able to access it.
Instructions for safe and secure PIN use
The PIN of your credit or debit card serves as your signature, and accordingly NBG recommends that you observe carefully certain security rules:
- Never keep your card and your PIN together.
- Never disclose your PIN to anyone else or allow them to use it.
- Try not to use obvious combinations of numbers when choosing your PIN.
- Never disclose your PIN when ordering goods or services over the phone or internet.
- Contact the Bank if you’ve forgotten your PIN.
- Change your PIN regularly. You can easily and safely change your PIN via NBG’s i-bank ATM network
Read more here.
Orders & Returns
How do I place an Order?
- Find the sandal/s you like!
- Choose your size / colour.
- Choose the amount of sandals you wish to order.
- Click “ADD TO CART” button.
- Continue shopping or proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your shipping details by filling in all fields marked with an “*”.
- Select your payment method.
- Click on the “Place Order” button.
- Check your mailbox – you should receive an order confirmation email.
How Can I Cancel an Order?
To cancel an order, you’ll need to contact Nikos Shoes, email@example.com, within 3 hours of purchase.
Do I need an account to place an order?
No, you don’t need an account to place an order!
How Do I Track My Order?
How Can I Return a Product?
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.